2BXJ series wheat seeder adopts outer groove wheel type seed and fertilizer discharging mechanism and three-point hanging device, which can complete all sowing operations such as leveling, ditching, sowing, fertilizing, covering soil and suppression at one time.
1. The machine adopts the outer groove wheel type seed and fertilizer arrangement mechanism, with precise sowing quantity, stable performance and seed saving.
2. The machine adopts high quality square tube to ensure that the timing frame of sowing operation is not deformed. The transmission mechanism is connected with the transmission shaft, which is safe and reliable.
3. Adopt wide ditch opener, wide widening is beneficial to increase production.
4, Seed amount adjustment adopts hand wheel and gearbox structure, adjustment is more accurate and convenient.
5. The side of the fertilizer box adopts a circular arc surface, and the bottom surface adopts a V-shaped surface. The seed tube is placed on the side to put seed, which improves the working efficiency.
II. Main technical specifications
Structure and function of seeder
The seeder is composed of a frame, a seeding box, a fertilizer box, a disc trencher, a repressive rotating drum, and a soil covering plate.
The frame adopts high-quality square tube, and the functional parts are installed on it. The upper and lower suspension arm of the frame is connected with the tractor, and the lifting control of the tractor is used to complete sowing and transferring the plot.
Fertilizer box and seed box are the assembly of fertilizer discharging and seed discharging mechanism, which adopts the type of external groove wheel, and realizes the adjustment of displacement by adjusting the hand wheel and gearbox gear. (The longer the working section of the outer groove wheel enters the cavity, the greater the amount of fertilizer and seed, and vice versa).
The disc trencher is made of 65 manganese steel plate, which is durable, and the planting mechanism adopts the increase design, which is beneficial to increase the width of the seeding, and equipped with the inside and outside soil scraping structure to avoid the soil sticking, and the working efficiency is high.
The repressive rotating drum not only serves as the power output structure of seed and fertilizer discharging, but also has the function of anti-type suppression. By adjusting the springs on both sides of the drum, the reliability of rotation of the drum can be guaranteed and the phenomenon of skidding can be reduced.
The cladding plate is formed by a number of molded steel plates with a torsion spring. One is to complete the secondary covering of the exposed grains. The second is to fill up the seed furrows left by trenching disks;
IV. Installation and adjustment
First hang under the planter and tractor suspension link, on the hanging bracket and tractor on suspension rod connections, connection after wear good pin shaft, and locking pin, regulating middle hanger rod, the machine is in a state level, before and after the appropriate under tight anchoring chain suspension arm, try lifting 2-3 times, confirmed that no card lag phenomenon.
1. Adjustment of disc trencher < adjust row spacing >
Loosen the fastening U-shaped wire of the disc trencher, move the trencher left and right, and adjust it to the required row spacing for fastening.
2. Adjustment of sowing amount
After removing the remaining seeds, loosen the lock nut of the hand wheel, rotate the handle to change the working length of the inner and outer grooves of the seed box chamber, so as to realize the adjustment of seed discharging quantity. Increase the length of the grooves in the cavity, increase the displacement, shorten the length of the grooves in the cavity, reduce the displacement, and lock the nut after adjustment.
3. Adjustment of sowing rate
The adjustment of the outer groove wheel can be carried out according to the amount of seed arrangement, and it can be completed with the adjustment handle of the Hefei box gearbox. (or refer to the seeding sign at the stall for specific data)
4, the suppression of the adjustment of the rotating drum
By adjusting the upper and lower nuts supporting the spring on both sides of the drum, the height difference of the disc grooves can be changed, so that the seeder can reach an ideal working state.
5, the adjustment of the soil plate
Loosen the four fixed bolts at both ends, adjust several soil-covering plates to a unified Angle and keep them in a plane in turn, tighten the fixed torsion spring bolt, turn both ends of the soil-covering support pipe to an appropriate position, and tighten the four bolts at both ends.
Five, the maintenance of machinery and tools
If you want to be efficient, you must have fewer failures; If you want fewer breakdowns, you must maintain them well.
(1) Maintenance in use
1, all rotating parts such as bushing must be filled with oil or butter once a day.
2. After each sowing, the soil and sundries on the ditch opener, driving roller and other parts of the machine and tools should be removed in time.
3. Before and after each shift, check the fasteners of all parts, especially the adjusting fastening bolts, and tighten them in time if they are loose.
4, often check whether the rotation parts are flexible, if abnormal, timely treatment.
(2) maintenance before storage and parking
1. Thoroughly remove the dirt on the surface of the machine and tools, and grease and rust prevention work.
2. Remove the drive shaft, clean it with diesel oil, and then oil it for rust prevention and storage.
3. Remove the seeds in the seed box and the remaining fertilizer in the fertilizer box, and clean the fertilizer box.
4, check the wear, deformation, damage, missing parts and the clearance of bearings and bushing, and timely adjustment, so that the sowing work in the coming year is guaranteed.
5. After the working season, it should be put into storage in time, and the trencher should be oiled, and pay attention to ventilation and dry, sun protection and moisture-proof.